Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Cracks in Toilet Seals Can Cause Mold, Idaho Falls, ID

Rarely seen by a homeowner is a small crack in the wax toilet seal.  This homeowner was unaware of the problem until water started coming up through the tiles.  By then it had saturated the materials beneath and begun to grow mold

Old Mold Growth, Idaho Falls, ID

Cracked shower or tub grout is not only unsightly but can lead to mold growth as the water has the perfect opportunity to find its way wunder the cracks and begin to grow.  Regrout all cracks to ensure the wet stays out

Washer Hose Leak Causes Mold in Idaho Falls, ID

You are looking at a picture after SERVPRO of Idaho Falls was called in to remove mold damage that started in the laundry room.  The damage occurred as the result of a leaky washer hose.  Apparently, the hose had been leaking for a significant amount of time as there were actually three rooms affected.  

The owners of the home could not be happier with SERVPRO's customer service and attention to detail.  Once all the drying has completed this basement will be ready to be put together in the exact same state it was prior to the damage.

Thank you SERVPRO of Idaho Falls.  The client said they would definitely use their services again.

Mold in Residential Building in Idaho Falls, Idaho

This picture is the result of a leaky air conditioner.  The moisture caused damage to the flooring and the subfloor as well.  What you are seeing is mold damage to the subfloor.  Although giving appliances a regular tune up is inconvenient and an added expense, it is far less expensive and intrusive than the damage that can occur.

Mold Damage – Idaho Falls

Mold damage in your Idaho Falls home or commercial facility often begins with something very simple. The above photo shows a leaky window which is an example of a small source of moisture which eventually led to mold damage.

Rigby Mold Remediation in a Garage

An unnoticed small leak over time led to an extensive mold infestation throughout the batten insulation in this garage attic. Technicians had to safely remove the non-salvageable material and use a HEPA filtration systems to prevent cross contamination to other areas of the house.