Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Faulty Wiring Causes Garage Fire Idaho Falls, ID

Faulty wiring caused this garage so start fire with little warning but some there were a few indicators of an issue.  The owner stated that the lightswitch had sparked and she smelled something funny when she turned on the light that evening.  

Garage Fire in Idaho Falls, ID

Electric space heaters can cause a lot of damage when left unattended in the garage.  This homeowner found that out the hard way when he came home from shopping to discover a pet had tipped it over and it ignited nearby materials. 

Commercial Grease Fire in Rexburg, ID

This commercial kitchen in Rexburg, ID suffered significant smoke and fire damage due to grease.  Our team was onsite within minutes to offer whatever assistance needed.  The owner could not believe how quickly and professionally the SERVPRO of Idaho Falls team responded.

Even short-term closings can have a devastating effect on a business, so working quickly to get the doors open is vital.  SERVPRO of Idaho Falls has been working around the clock with teams upwards to ten people to get the business back open.

SERVPRO has been cleaning all the smoke damaged areas as well as replacing some water damaged areas where mold had formed.  Large job or small SERVPRO is here for you.

Fire Damage – Ammon Sofa

Fire damage at this Ammon home had left this sofa with heavy soot and smoke damage. The homeowners felt they would have to replace the sofa and other furniture. However, SERVPRO’s proven procedures and products returned the sofa to like new condition.

Fire Damage Education in Idaho Falls

Fire Damage Education is the purpose for the burn boxes that we are constructing in conjunction with the local fire department. Continuing education classes sponsored by SERVPRO of Idaho Falls will utilize them on an ongoing basis. Local fire departments located in our service area will take advantage of the burn boxes at open house events to perform side by side fire burns for training. Please call (208) 523-5365 with questions about the burn boxes or fire damage cleanup in general.

Rine Fire Damage

This rural storage area sustained extensive fire damage. The Rine owner needed the repair to be done to store some specific equipment. SERVPRO can cleanup and also restore the damaged structure back to functionality and utility.